The personal data you enter are processed by Casa Capone Jewelry srl, Via del Ponte, 1, Caprona (PI), IT as Data Controller, for purposes related to the provision of the services requested by you (by way of example: request information, register on the site to receive benefits and offers, obtain quotes, make payments, purchase goods and receive them at a domicile indicated by you, make a reservation, exchange documents).
The data will be kept for the entire duration of the services requested by you or for longer periods only if required by the rules. At any time you can exercise the rights provided for in articles 15-22 of the GDPR by contacting the owner of this site. To modify or delete only the data that are stored on the systems that provide this site. The information you enter in the form (including your email address) may be communicated to a third-party company that will act as an external Manager and that supports the Data Controller in the management of the site and in the processing of your request.
In the event of a request for deletion of your data, we inform you that it may no longer be possible to continue to provide you with the requested service.
Finally, we inform you that you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, if you believe that your rights have been violated.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ARTT.13 E 14 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
Pursuant to Articles. 13 and 14 of the European Regulation EU 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter GDPR), the company Casa Capone Jewelry s.r.l., as Data Controller, for the establishment and execution of contractual relationships that will be undertaken with you or that are currently in progress, informs you about the following:
1.Data controller and data protection officer:
The data controller is the company Casa Capone Jewelry s.r.l., with registered office in Via del Ponte n.1, fraz. Caprona – Vicopisano (PI), in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore, Sergio Capone, P.I. 01001430501.
The data controller can be contacted by certified e-mail at: [email protected]
A Data Protection Officer has not been appointed.
2. Type and purpose of the processing of personal data
By the company Casa Capone Jewelry s.r.l. The following personal data may be processed:
- personal, fiscal, contact details and other administrative or commercial data necessary to carry out the contractual relationships themselves, for accounting and administrative management, and for this purpose the provision of such data is necessary, in fact in case of any refusal to provide them or in case of refusal to subsequent processing may determine the impossibility of managing contractual relationships or managing them correctly;
- particular data that could be included among the sensitive data, which are stated by way of example without claiming to be exhaustive (such as requests for engravings on jewelry and watches, or any other request for customization of the object), as required by article 9 par.2 GDPR, will be processed exclusively to fulfill the contractual obligations (preparation, engraving or customization, replacement and for any activity related to the latter), therefore for this last purpose, the acquisition of these data is mandatory, as any refusal to provide them or the subsequent opposition to their treatment could determine the impossibility to fulfill the contractual services themselves (it is specified that such data will be deleted as soon as the requested activity is carried out);
- telephone numbers and e-mail address (s) or certified e-mail address(s), will be processed, subject to your explicit and specific consent, for sending promotional and advertising communications (also through newletters), it is specified that their conferment for the aforementioned purpose is optional.
3. Legal basis
The legal basis of the processing of the data referred to in point 2.a is constituted, as provided for in Article 6, paragraph 1 letter B) of the GDPR, by the execution of the contract of which the customer is a party and by the need to fulfill the pre-contractual and contractual obligations provided for by current regulations.
The legal basis of the processing of the data referred to in point 2.b, in addition to being constituted by the need to fulfill the contractual obligations, is also the consent issued by the interested party. The legal basis of the data processing referred to in point 2.c is based on the explicit consent given by the customer with a specific subscription in the form made available.
4. Storage times
Your personal data, subject to processing for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for the duration of the contract and, subsequently, for the time in which the Data Controller is obliged to keep them for tax purposes or for other purposes provided for by law, and in any case no later than the terms provided for by current legislation.
5. Recipients of personal data
The data will be processed by personnel in charge, appropriately instructed and operating under the authority and responsibility of the Data Controller. Without prejudice to the communications made in execution of legal obligations, personal data may be communicated to companies or professionals of our trust for accounting or administrative activities, to banking and insurance institutions, to legal consultants for the activity of credit protection and other rights relating to the individual commercial relationship and to judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations. The data may also be communicated to third parties who provide services instrumental to the purposes indicated above, among these – by way of example – we can mention the suppliers of delivery of correspondence or management of e-mails / pec. The detailed list of these subjects is available at the headquarters of the Data Controller and will be provided at the request of the interested party.
The personal data to which reference is made, by way of example, to no. 2 letter b) will not be the subject of any communication.
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations.
6. Rights of the interested party
We also inform you that, with regard to the data themselves, you can exercise the rights provided for by the GDPR at any time. In particular, you have the right to ask the Data Controller:
access to data concerning you, you can request the correction of inaccurate data, the integration of incomplete data, cancellation, limitation of processing (upon the occurrence of one of the hypotheses provided for by Article 18, paragraph 1 GDPR);
in the cases in which the legal basis of the processing is the consent or the contract and the processing is carried out by automated means, and to receive the data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device;
to revoke any consent given, oppose in whole or in part the use of personal data. It is specified that the processing based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same retains its lawfulness.
You can also exercise all other rights recognized to you by the relevant regulations. These rights can be exercised by writing by certified e-mail to the address indicated in point 1 of the Information (i.e. [email protected]).
Pursuant to art. 77 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), moreover, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, in the event that you believe that the processing violates the aforementioned Regulation.